One of the big changes now that I'm going to teach block classes rather than my own class is the summer preparation. Usually I'm in a tizzy about now deciding how I want everything to look. Lots of printing and laminating and stalking the BTS sales. This summer is a nice change. However, there are a few things I want in my new classroom so I have been working on those.
In past years I have put my group work expectations on an anchor chart. This year I decided to make these half-sheet posters to put up. I'm really pleased with the way they look and hoping I can get into my room next week to see where they might go!
Looking forward to seeing what you have been working on!