Tuesday, December 8, 2015

The Ninth Day of Christmas: Electronics


I have searched Amazon.com for some of the best products in a variety of areas. For twelve days I will be bringing you suggestions to help you check off your gift buying list! I hope you enjoy the series. You can go directly to the item's amazon page by clicking the picture. Today I have some favorites in electronic gifts.


I have this nice little speaker myself. Under $20 and so easy to take with you. Mine is in my classroom where I use it for both my phone and iPad.



I love my 7" Kindle Fire. Just $50 and it fits nicely into my bag. It also works well in my BYOD classroom.


Want to get rid of your cable bill? I personally have a ROKU. Other options are the apple TV device or this FireTV stick. $40.

Merry Christmas!


1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover