Monday Made It November 2015



With the holiday season beginning I have been looking at some seasonal ideas for math stations and put together a dozen multiplication task cards for Halloween. These are available for free by clicking the picture.



I realized I forgot to share my Sub Plan binder. These are the emergency plans - you know, instead of driving to school in pajamas to prepare! I put together five days of sub plans since each day has a slightly different schedule. Since I use Planbook.com, I skipped ahead to a blank week, wrote out the week's plans, printed each day, and put them in plastic sheet protectors. Then I copied materials to use each day and put them in pocket dividers or in hanging files in my crate. I hope I don't have to use them, but it's good to know they are there. If I know I'm going to be out I don't use these; they are solely for emergencies. I let my partner know where they are kept and we are good to go!

 


Last, these are the Halloween treats I sent home with my kiddos on October 30th. Just a bit of orange tissue paper and green electrical tape to make little pumpkins with candy inside. They loved them!



No comments

Powered by Blogger.