Sunday, November 29, 2015

Gingerbread Stories


Do you love Gingerbread stories as much as I do? I have traditionally used these stories in January rather than during the Christmas season, and over the years I have collected several versions of the story, both traditional and alternative. These are some of the ones I use. Click on the covers to see them in Amazon.

 

 

Don't ask me to pick a favorite! I love them all, and so do students. I find that my third graders love these stories just as much as my kindergartners did years ago. These are all great for December and January. I also have a math problem freebie for you!


Click on the picture to download a copy for your classroom. Enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this gingerbread math problem freebie. My class will enjoy working on these with a partner,

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover