Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow

I had to say goodbye last week to an important part of my life :( Yes, my Scotch personal laminator passed away unexpectedly. RIP cherished friend. Suddenly there was no heat!

I have long since considered the personal laminator to be one of the indispensable tools for me. Over the years this little gem has laminated uncountable math station materials and more. When I ran a giveaway on my blog a few years ago this is what I sent the lucky winner. In fact, the laminator was so important that when I saw one in Walgreens on clearance I bought it -- it became my school laminator while my original stayed at home. 

With a price tag a bit over $30 I know I could replace the original, but I really don't want to spend the money right now. So, the school machine came home with me this week where we will hopefully be very happy together for a long while to come. 

What is your indispensable tool?

2 comments

  1. What a funny post! I agree with you completely! I love my laminator. He is still with me. But this year I got a friend for him... A paper cutter!!!! Have a great day!
    -Lisa
    Barton's Buzz

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.