Monday, August 17, 2015

Monday Made-It: August 17th

Back to work today! We have five days of pre-planning, culminating in Open House on Friday from 3 - 6 PM. Summer sure went fast! At least I still had some made-it time last week - that's in short supply from now on :)

Very happy to be linking up with Tara one more time before the madness hits! I have, of course, been focusing on classroom things the last couple of weeks.


 First up is my log-in cards, which I got from Tara's blog! I have the names of all my students, so have that part done. I'll be working hard this week to get all the student names entered into the various programs I use and hopefully will be ready to begin introducing them the first week of school. Once I have that done I can put their usernames and passwords on the other cards.





 I'm posting several quotes around the room. I made the first two, and the other three I got from Shannon over at Technology Rocks.Seriously. She has a growing collection of wonderful quotes in pdf and jpg format - I love them!

 

  



This is my new Box Tops container - an upcycled tissue box. It is actually not quite done, because all my washi tape is in my classroom! I'll be taking it to school and finishing it up there. I saw the blue chevron wrapping paper in Michael's the other day and grabbed it for whatever.


Box Top Printable available here.

This may be it for awhile -- I never know just how crazy the first few weeks will be. Thank you, Tara, for hosting again this summer.

6 comments:

  1. I need to print out some of those quotes and do log-ins and passwords. Adding that to my list now! Love that you upcycled the tissue box. That needs to go on my list too!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous way to hold your student's box tops! I need to make one for my room, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good idea to blow up the boxtop label like that. Now if I can only find time. You wouldn't want to share that little gem, would you :) See you around. Kathleen Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drat! I did not put in my post that the box top label came from Teaching in the Tongass - a freebie! This is the link: http://www.teachinginthetongass.com/2015/08/box-topout-on-floor.html

      Delete
  4. I really like your posters. You picked such great inspiration!

    My Bright Blue House

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover