My first made-it happened because I had an extra one of these:
I was no longer using it as a bulletin board so I decided to re-purpose it. I found some wooden pushpins at Walmart and stuck them in with a little help from a hammer. Then I hung it on the wall of my closet and now I have this:
I decided I wanted to have a drawer for each day of the week to replace the crate/hanging files that I've been using. I also wanted it to be pretty, so decided to try the whole spray paint the plastic thing. I only bought one set of drawers at Walmart (in case it didn't go well!) so will have to go back next week and get another to paint. Pretty happy with the way it turned out!
I finally completed a project I started last summer. My clip art binder will help so much as I try to find the right clips for the activities I put together! I wish every clip artist would include a page showing everything in their sets -- if they do I just print out in greyscale. For others I came up with a format to show just one or two pieces from a set along with the title so I can still find it in my huge electronic file (I have a slight clip art addiction and have no need of an intervention!).