Dino Match -Meeting A New Goal

One goal that I have this summer is to branch out beyond my own grade level for the products I create and post into my stores. As a third grade teacher I tend to create things for my own students plus down into second and up into fourth grades. I have had good intentions of expanding into the kindergarten and first grade classrooms and finally I've started working on these. My first new product is for kindergarten classrooms (or pre-K/1st).


 


Dino-Match is a set of cards that can be used as a "memory" game for practicing the numbers from 1 to 20. It includes the standard form and word form of the numbers to match with a representation of the number. It has been uploaded into both my TN and TPT stores and is available now.

I am going to give away one copy to someone who comments telling me how they would use it in their early childhood classroom. The winner will be chosen on Friday. Good luck!

1 comment

  1. I would use this in my multi grade level classroom (k-3) as a tool for reinforcing that oh so important number sense!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.