Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Summer Reading


When I saw this great linky for summer reading my first thought was -- how do I pare down my 50+ TBR list!  I selected my books BEFORE I browsed through the other links and it was fun to see some of the same ones and so many new ideas!




1. Devil at my Heels by Louis Zamperini (his own version of the "Unbreakable" story
2. Princess Academy by Shannon Hale
3. Go Set A Watchman by Harper Lee (I've had it on pre-order since it was announced)
4. The Martian by Andy Weir
5. Station Eleven by Emily St John Mandel




1. Smile by Raina Telgemeier
2. Fairest by Marissa Meyer (after reading the first 3 Lunar Chronicles books)
3. Lost In The Sun by Lisa Graff
4. All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven

OK, must stop; I keep thinking of other books I should have put on here!! 

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to read Harper Lee's "new" book!! You've also opened me up to a bunch of new books too! Thank you!!

    Slainte,
    ☘ Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover