Monday Made It: June 22nd



This weekend was about Making Memories, as my husband and I went to north Florida to spend Father's Day weekend with his parents. We are blessed to still have them in our lives -- very healthy and active in their mid - 80s.

 I was a little bit in-between on quilting since I didn't get out to buy backing fabric until Thursday. I wanted to keep up my streak of sewing each day, so I put together these three pillowcases to donate to ConKerr Cancer. Pillowcases go to ill children to help brighten their days.




While I have not been participating in the "Makeover Madness" that many bloggers are doing, I have been doing makeovers on several of my products. This week I completed these two. 






Definitely going to have to step up my game for next week!



1 comment

Powered by Blogger.