May Currently

Yes, end of school year blogger here -- in other words, nothing is getting written as I try to survive the final weeks! Thank goodness for Currently.


Red Sox baseball games are the soundtrack of my summer!

Friday I stay home for the day to have our new AC unit installed -yay! Ours is 13 years old, and FL has about a 10 year life expectancy on these things.

I want to have fun with the grandkids, relax, quilt, . . . 

Busy documenting domains 2-4 for Marzano eval; 'nuff said!

I discovered John Connolly's Charlie Parker series earlier this year and am steadily working my way through all the books. Picked up the next two at the library today. (Side note: just finished my 117th book of 2015)

NOT going to spend my summer going to workshops this year -- just saying NO! Setting some goals for new products in story by August. Planning to take a course on writing this summer (online) and hope to work on a book and maybe finish one by the time I go back to school.

1 comment

  1. Holy Cow.... 117 books in 2015! It's not even half over! Wow! I dream of writing a book one day also. I hope you achieve your dream!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.