1. I listen to the Daily Audio Bible podcast every morning. I've listened through the entire Bible for about four years now.
2. Every year one of our friends invites us to her Soup-er Bowl party, but we have never been able to go. Finally this year we are free!
3. I'm thinking Savory Cheese Soup. I love it, so hopefully others will too.
4. I love spring break! We have tickets to two different spring training baseball games, and I am so looking forward to going.
5. We are in the middle of fractions on the number line, and I'm trying to find a good variety of activities to help my kiddos understand what to do. We are making progress, but some of them haven't quite put it together. Found some good stuff last night on TPT that I think they will enjoy!
6. I have started 2015 with a renewed commitment to reading more books - my Goodreads goal is 100, though I'm really hoping for 200. I've had a good start with 14 books completed in January. Basically, I've nearly stopped watching TV.