Friday, August 8, 2014

Five For Friday



Last Friday of summer vacation for me, so I decided it was time to do a Five for Friday post! I always have good intentions during the school year, but seldom link :)



Had a mini stay at Cocoa Beach - this is at daybreak. I'm not a big beach person, but love the evening and early morning on the beach.



I finished a quilt top I worked on for most of the summer.




I had wanted to visit the Orlando Historical Museum for quite awhile, and getting a Groupon inspired me to finally go! I'm a northern transplant, so really enjoyed learning about the history of the area.


  

Back-to-school mani/pedi! Helping me feel a bit more ready :)



Thank goodness for my granddaughter, who helped me move classroom stuff back into place and do some clean-up. When I walk in Monday, it won't be a total disaster.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover