Friday, August 1, 2014

August Currently


A little late to the party since I was out of town on the first but finally linking up with Farley for Currently - August edition.


Listening: I fell in love with this song when I heard them sing it on our Alaskan cruise a couple weeks ago. I have to listen to it every day now!

Loving: On Thursday I took the grandkids and their mom to Cocoa Beach for an overnight mini - getaway. It was a blast! I was out walking on the beach early Friday morning and saw a baby sea turtle heading for the ocean -- totally cool.

Thinking: I still have so much stuff to print and laminate!

Wanting: I have been making my own teacher book, and just got a binding machine for my classroom. I can't wait to finish my book and make it the first thing I bind!

Needing: I have my first week sort of sketched out in planbook.com, but I need to flesh it out so I can be sure I get everything ready -- and I need to decide exactly what I'm doing on the all important first day. Right now I have so many ideas buzzing in my head; I need to focus!

1st Day: I packed this last week full of things like appointments; hard to believe it's the end of summer break!


2 comments:

  1. We start back the 11th, too! I do not have my plans put together, yet, but I do have last year's plans here to look at sometime in the next week, hopefully.
    Miss King's Enchanted Kingdom

    ReplyDelete
  2. A baby sea turtle...awww, life in Florida! I've got a little while before starting truly, but then we don't get out until mid June. Already thinking about it though. See you around! Kathleen
    Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover