Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Major Update!

  
                                                 BEFORE                                    AFTER

I've been working to update my best-selling product. With this one, I didn't just want to freshen up the look, I wanted to expand it and make it better. I labored over "We Love Candy Bar Fractions" back in 2012 as a newbie! I have been extremely gratified that so many people have used it over the last couple years.

For the new version I purchased some candy bar clip art (in the original I made my own candy bars!) and created new activities. I also decided to include my original candy bars for those who like the style of those as well. In the process, what used to be a 16 page unit now includes 38 pages, so I have increased the price accordingly. Click here to see the product in my store.

  


I'm going to give away a copy of the new version. All you need to do is leave a comment on this post and I will randomly choose a number for the winner. Since I'm leaving for my Alaskan cruise on Friday, I will choose a winner at noon my time on Thursday. Be sure to leave me your email so I can send it right out to you before I leave!

And if you don't win it, you can still get it for as little as $1.00! Click the picture below to read about it :)


6 comments:

  1. THANKS for the chance!
    lainewatts@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done a great job! Thanks for the chance to win it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your update looks like its going to be awesome! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And #3 wins! You didn't leave your email; get it to me quick and I can send you the prize before I leave :)

      Delete
  4. Super cool! You're going to Alaska! This is a perfect time to go, too, as the sun must be out most of the day. I'm excited for you. I LOVE the candy fraction idea as well - who doesn't love candy?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun in Alaska! This looks fabulous. Math is going to be my focus on my professional development plan next year. Can't wait to be stalking your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover