Back to School Sale

250 × 120

It's what we've all been waiting for, right? The TpT Back to School sale will run August 4th and 5th. Like many others, my store will be 20% off so that with the additional TpT discount you save 28%.

So, time to load up your cart with those wish list items you have been waiting to purchase. I've been putting things on my list since school got out, just waiting for the sale. When I reviewed it a few minutes ago I found a few items to delete, but most everything will be purchased next week -- can you pass up a sale like this?!

What's on your wish list?


1 comment

  1. These sales always get me in trouble with my bank account haha :) I originally wish-listed a lot of math products, because I thought I would be teaching 4th grade math for the 1st time this year. I recently found out I'm going to just teach reading again, soooooo probably going to be updated this wish list (and end up doing a lot of impulse buying lol)

    Katie
    Dirty Hands & Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.