Woo-hoo! June is here at last. I've got four more days with kids, plus a work day; how 'bout you? Let's celebrate with Farley's June Currently.
1. Love tunein and pandora at the end of a long day! Sometimes it's fun to just reach out and tap without paying attention :)
2. Yep, last week of school coming up. I'm more excited than my students I think!
3. I've had a very creative weekend putting together an activity for the beginning of next school year. Not quite done yet, but I'm feeling very pleased with it.
4. On Thursday I have pizza coming for the kids' lunch and after lunch families are invited to come for my little end - of - year awards ceremony. I have made an Animoto video with pics from our year and will be giving out Candy Bar Awards to all my students.
5. I'm at that point where I just can't find time for me; just trying to hang in until the week is done so I can finally get to the salon!
6. I have two quilt tops to get quilted, plus a new one just started. I am definitely scheduling sewing time over the summer. I have some professional reading I want to do, but I am also making time for reading for fun. Some years I feel like all I read is stuff for school, and I'm a long time voracious reader! Along with planned new products, I am working on updates to older products in my TpT store. Hoping to get all my early ones freshened up before August.
Do you have a summer bucket list?