Product Update: I Have, Who Has

http://www.teachingblogaddict.com/2014/03/the-first-freebie-friday-in-march.html


I have finished my first product update and uploaded it to my TpT store. It is still a freebie. This "I Have, Who Has" game contains three sets of 12 cards for 1st - 4th grade practice. My third graders love to play these games and I have used all three card sets with them. Here is the brand new cover page:


Click the picture to download it from my store. If you are still in school (I have four more days) this might make a fun review during math class.




2 comments

  1. Love the cover page! There is nothing like giving a fresh new look to a product!

    Tara
    The Math Maniac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Thank you for sharing. I've already downloaded my free copy for fun in August. -Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.