Monday, May 5, 2014

Monday Made It: May 5th



I have not been able to get my act together the last couple of months to get a made-it post written, so I am especially glad to link up with Tara this time! Here are some recent made-its:




Have you seen the salad in a jar pictures and recipes on Pinterest? I thought they would be perfect for a school lunch and finally got around to making some. 



I finished my latest quilt top a couple weeks ago. Have to go shopping for backing fabric, and then I think it is going to be shipped off to California for the 50th birthday of one of my sisters (if I can get it quilted in time). 



 This quilt is one I made blocks for in 2012. Finally put together, now I need to sew together the backing and it goes off for longarm quilting. This one is for my 4th grade granddaughter.




At school we made this great Earth Day projects. The earth is marble painted and I take photos of each student with the Lorax mustache to go in the middle. 




And finally, I made a small quilt that I actually kept for myself! My husband bought me this quilt rack years ago -- long before I took up quilting -- so I made this mini quilt (actually more a wall hanging size) to go on it.

Can't wait to see your made - its!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover