1. Listening: I watch all my TV online or with my Roku; catching up with last week's episode.
2. Loving: Last week was spring break; I love having the teacher work day after the break. After wrapping up report cards I was able to do a lot of cleaning up and organizing.
3. Thinking: We still take the old state test, but we teach Common Core. This makes for some interesting coordination of standards.
4. Wanting: I am so fed up with all the testing; every year it just increases.
5. Needing: I need to decide if I want to invite parents in on the last day. Last year I did some fun awards.
6. Those are my hours; kids are there 8:25 - 3:30. Teachers' last day is June 6th.