April Currently


1. Listening: I watch all my TV online or with my Roku; catching up with last week's episode.

2. Loving: Last week was spring break; I love having the teacher work day after the break. After wrapping up report cards I was able to do a lot of cleaning up and organizing.

3. Thinking: We still take the old state test, but we teach Common Core. This makes for some interesting coordination of standards.

4. Wanting: I am so fed up with all the testing; every year it just increases.

5. Needing: I need to decide if I want to invite parents in on the last day. Last year I did some fun awards.

6. Those are my hours; kids are there 8:25 - 3:30. Teachers' last day is June 6th.

5 comments

  1. Teacher workdays are nice - only if you get all of your required stuff done to be able to reorganize, or clean up...glad to hear you had time to do that. :)
    -Lovely Nina
    Lovely Nina Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie I envy you had a teacher work day yesterday! We need that every Monday!!! =) I can't believe it's almost that time to start planning for end of the year celebrations. Mercy this year has flown by!!!! Bless you and your students as you take that state test! Our 4th and 5th graders took one today and one tomorrow. Ridiculous in my book.

    ((HUGS))
    One Fab Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe that you have to be at school at 8:15. Dang that would be awesome! I love that Farley included that this time. It is so neat to see what the hours are at other schools. So glad you had a productive day yesterday!!! We test next week. eeekkk!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teacher workdays are the BEST - especially the one that follows the last day of school. :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.