Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year! Resolutions Anyone?

(3AM Teacher)

I've been taking a little break from blogging over Christmas vacation, but it's time to get back into it! I've been busy this week scheduling some posts on Classroom Freebies Too as well as working on some new products for my classroom and store -- watch for some new things next week.

I've been thinking about resolutions -- I'm not much for making them, though I do set goals for myself in various areas of life. One is to try to actually cook a meal once a week. I know a lot of you can relate -- it's hard after a day of teaching. When you don't have children at home, it's easy to just let it slide. However, one good meal can provide some work lunches (sometimes I resort to a PBJ!). 

Therefore, I decided to start a new Pinterest board to keep track of recipes that I have tried and loved (primarily in the crock pot). 


If you would like to contribute to this board, leave me your email address in a comment and I will add you. I'd like to keep it to recipes you have tried and liked -- I have a private board for my pins of "maybe I'll make this someday!"

If you follow all my boards, you are already following this new one. If you want to follow just this one, click the picture to go to Pinterest.

1 comment:

  1. I NEED that pinterest board! Totally need healthy easy meals! Thanks for taking the lead on it!

    What I Have Learned

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover