Tuesday, December 10, 2013

First Annual Holiday Cookie Swap Linky Party


An online cookie swap -- what a great idea! I'm joining with The Reading Tutor/OG for this linky party.

I've been making these cookies for Christmas for about 15 years. The first time I made them they became my youngest son's favorites. At age 30 he still expects them every year -- he noticed this week that I had bought the mini kisses, and can hardly wait for them to be baked.

I originally found the recipe in a magazine advertisement for Hershey cocoa. It is still available at the Hershey Kitchens website. It is a variation of those famous peanut blossoms, but better 'cause it's chocolate!


You can download the recipe by clicking the card. Be sure to go over to the linky party and check out some other delicious cookie recipes too!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie! I'm so happy you found my blog and linked up! I make these every year but just use one Hershey kiss. I'll have to try 3! Your pic makes them look fabulous. Happy Holidays!
    Emily
    The Reading Tutor/OG

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover