Currently

Time for a new Currently and linking up with Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade. 


1. I've been listening the DAB for about 4 years. Because I have about a 40 minute drive to school it's a great podcast for the commute.

2. I am loving that December is here. I love this time of year at home and at school. I'm going to miss 3 days of school this month so I've been planning and prepping my activities for those days.

3. I somehow thought I'd get that lesson planning done over Thanksgiving week; not so much!

4. I'm planning a special surprise each day for one of my students. I have the first five days all wrapped and labeled!

5. Big sale tomorrow! I'll be purchasing a few items already in my cart.

6. For the last 9 years one of my Christmas highlights has been involving the kids with decorating the tree. This year they did it all themselves -- and it looks pretty good!

2 comments

  1. December is going to be a very short month! Good luck getting everything done in 12 days!!

    Tara
    The Math Maniac

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cousins and I are all grown up now and we still help my grandma decorate her tree each year! It's a great tradition :)

    Bethany
    FabandFunin4th!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.