Time for a new Currently and linking up with Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade.
1. I've been listening the DAB for about 4 years. Because I have about a 40 minute drive to school it's a great podcast for the commute.
2. I am loving that December is here. I love this time of year at home and at school. I'm going to miss 3 days of school this month so I've been planning and prepping my activities for those days.
3. I somehow thought I'd get that lesson planning done over Thanksgiving week; not so much!
4. I'm planning a special surprise each day for one of my students. I have the first five days all wrapped and labeled!
5. Big sale tomorrow! I'll be purchasing a few items already in my cart.
6. For the last 9 years one of my Christmas highlights has been involving the kids with decorating the tree. This year they did it all themselves -- and it looks pretty good!