Monday, November 11, 2013

Monday Made It!


It took me awhile, but I finally am linking up with the school-year Monday Made-It! This year I'm doing a little bit better with my quilting; I am regularly attending a sewing group on Tuesdays after school, and trying to be productive. Here are a few small projects I've finished:

1. Halloween Wall Hanging


2. I went to a class in September and made this Christmas wall hanging.


3. I just finished quilting this table runner as a Christmas gift.


4. For my classroom I made some multiplication games

  



Thank goodness I wrote this post awhile ago, because I was totally surprised this morning to see the link open - blogging has taken a back seat in the last few weeks! Thanks to Tara at 4th Grade Frolics for keeping this going; it's one of my favorite things to do in the summer. I always think I'll continue, but the second Monday somehow sneaks up on me every month :)


5 comments:

  1. Your quilts are beautiful. I so wish I knew how to sew. I was in 4H when I was younger, but it didn't stick.
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Halloween wall hanging! My mom is a beautiful quilter too, but I guess I was too much of a brat to learn from her when I was young!
    Stephanie
    Forever in Fifth Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those quilts are absolutely beautiful! I got a D in 8th grade sewing and promise one day to give it a try again! You would really enjoy the paper quilt activity on my blog. I'm truly not pushing my stuff but they are really fun, especially for someone who loves quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a talent! I wish I had the skill and patience to do beautiful work like that!
    Erin
    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover