Introducing Division




This week we began our lessons on division. To introduce the concept I like to use the book "The Doorbell Rang" by Pat Hutchins. When I began blogging I put together a packet to use with this story, but this past weekend I decided to update it a bit (since I developed it I have switched to using PowerPoint for my products). The original product is still free in my TPT store -- I'll be updating the whole thing soon -- but you are welcome to this version also. It still has the picture cards, but this version has three problems that I asked my students to solve this week. Click the picture above to download.


2 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this wonderful exercise book. I simply enjoyed reading it :)

    Tayyab
    www.ipracticemath.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.