Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Math Sub Plans

A little while ago I received a message from a TPT customer who had purchased my August / September sub pack for Math. She asked if I was going to post one for October. Now, that had been my plan all along. However, like many of my fellow bloggers the start of school has a tendency to derail the best laid blogging plans!

I'm thankful that the little push from the customer plus knowing I'm going to have a day out of my classroom at the end of the month finally got me moving on the product. So, announcing my newest TPT product -- Math Sub Plans for October and November! Click the link to see it in my store.

  

  


This pack focuses on multiplication, since that is where my classes are right now. It's also a good review for 4th grade students.

1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover