Going Batty!


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday


We are working with multiplication right now in third grade. First with understanding multiplication, and now beginning to explore strategies for the facts. With fluency a goal for the end of third grade, I wanted to create a game for my students to practice the beginning facts. So far I have two matching games -- for the 2s and the 3s -- that they can work with in the coming week.

(click the picture to download)

Starting out with matching games using just the 2s facts and just the 3s facts will help them build confidence hopefully! After some practice with these, we'll move on to the 4s and 6s so we can apply the strategy of doubling (hopefully).

Halloween being the major topic right now, I decided to go with a bat theme; I'll be posting the next set of cards in a few days with a post - Halloween theme. Enjoy! 

1 comment

  1. Thank you for sharing. My third graders will like this. Your blog is so cute!
    Tammi
    The Balanced Classroom

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.