Friday, August 16, 2013

My First Five for Friday

My first time to link up with Doodle Bug Teaching!

fiveforfriday2



 

One thing I've learned over the years is that I am way too tired the first couple weeks of school to think about what is going in my lunch bag. Now I stock up a bunch of stuff in my freezer ahead of time. Don't laugh at my Uncrustables! Last year when I broke my arm right before school started they were the one thing I could handle by myself!




How I love my Classroom Friendly pencil sharpeners! I had just one last year, so at the end of the year I ordered a bundle of 3. One for each of my tables! They will be on the tables before school so my kids can sharpen their pencils.





It has taken me all week to clean up the mess in my room! Here's a little of what I've been working to organize.






What's better than having a personal laminator at home? Having a second one for school! I happened upon this one on a clearance rack at Walgreens for $20.99. With my $5 coupon it was a great deal.





Today is Open House! I'm sending my students home with a bag of microwave popcorn and a balloon. Monday is the first day of school!


1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous that you can find - and buy!!! - a laminator for only $21!!! Things are SOOOOO incredibly expensive here in New Zealand, and the cheapest I could find, even on sale, has been $65. :(
    All the best for the school year!!
    Erin
    The E-Z Class Follow on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover