Interactive Science Notebooks Part 9

page 23 of our notebooks

While we are in our Earth and Space unit I like to have my students do this little "ABCs of Space" activity. What I most like about this is changing up how to use the recording booklet. I have had students record information during a video, take notes on text, complete it as a homework assignment, use it as we review information . . .

If you'd like the booklet, just click the picture. Print, fold in half, and glue in your notebooks. I leave the cover for students to design.

Reminder: click here to enter my giveaway for the Mega Sub Pack. It ends tonight at midnight!


1 comment

  1. I love this idea. I've done ABCs of all kinds of things, but never put it with science. You could use this for so many science topics/units. Great idea! Thanks for sharing. I'm pinning so I don't forget.

    Amanda
    The Teaching Thief

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.