August Currently Already!?



Linking up with Farley once again!




Listening - I was gone all day for a workshop and he had no one to talk to!

Loving - the kids and I put together a list of things that we'd like to do over vacation. We crossed off a bunch, not all. Highlights - baseball game, world's largest McDonalds!

Thinking - Our workshop was all about the Standards for Mathematical Practice. I understand them so much more now, and I'm ready to tweak my instruction.

Wanting - I don't like to leave classroom prep all for the pre-planning week, so I think I'll stop in and do a little more Monday morning.

Needing - before I go I have to create a few more labels and such.

1. I have one box, and lots of stuff to print and laminate. Definitely should stop at BJs this weekend.
2. The first couple weeks of school I'm so tired! I've learned to have a bunch of frozen things that I can throw in my lunch bag; a few lean cuisines, some homemade lasagna in individual portions take the stress off!
3. I love to have chocolate in there but wanted healthier so I'm thinking nuts!

2 comments

  1. I just bought myself a personal laminator and I am so excited to use it! I love that you made a summer bucket list with your grandkids. There are a few things left on my list of things to do with my little one. I hope you have a great school year :)
    Storie
    Stories by Storie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the frozen lunch idea! Smart! I made menus for the school year and have groceries purchased. I know I'll be too tired to make good decisions, especially the first two weeks of school, so I need menus ready so I can just make them.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.