Throwback Thursday


I'm linking up again to bring you a post from last year. This one is from July 2012, and was about one of my first paid products. It has been a favorite of students.

Elapsed Time

Elapsed time seems to be one of the most dreaded topics at my grade level. We know the kids are going to struggle with it, it's one of the last things we teach in our math curriculum, and we know it's on THE TEST!

During this past school year my kids and I started calling these problems the "ETs" -- as in watch our, it's an ET problem! That inspired me to create a game about a little ET who just wants to get home. 

"ET Goes Home" is the newest product in my TpT and TN stores.It's just my second paid item and it's a good one for practicing those ET problems. My students always prefer to practice math when I give them a game to play (none of us are excited about worksheets!). This game is aligned to the 3rd and 4th grade Common Core standards and could certainly be used as review in 5th grade also. If you are looking for elapsed time activities I hope this will be helpful for you. Enjoy!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.