Monday Made It: July 8th



Not a lot of school made - its this week, but I did get a nifty math anchor chart and some new labels for my work station bins done.



I like this anchor chart that I pinned awhile ago to my Anchor Charts board. Unfortunately it doesn't link to anything, so I don't know who originated it. I wanted to make it for my classroom, but decided to type all the information. With a little of my new washi tape (I love this stuff) I dressed it up and it's ready to be laminated when I go back to school.


Last year I made labels for my bins with zebra stripes and orange:


These must be replaced; they don't fit with the new theme! Here's what will be on my bins this year:

 

 
I got a couple of tasks done around the house this week. Maybe a bit of a stretch, but I'm pretty happy with this:



We discovered a leak under a bathroom sink a few days ago. At first thought it was one thing, turned out that it was our faucet. Those of you who do not have handyman hubbies can maybe appreciate that I did this repair myself. New faucet installed and no leak; woo hoo!

Can't wait to see what everyone has been doing this week!

2 comments

  1. Your new labels are super cute! Nice job fixing the faucet!!! We have a leaky faucet too...my bf hasn't gotten around to fixing it yet. So we have a bucket underneath to catch the drips LOL.

    Sarah
    A Sunny Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.