1. We are blessed in the Orlando area to have the best radio station ever! I usually listen in my car, but this summer I'm keeping a link on my desktop to stream. If you like contemporary christian music, check zradio.com.
2. I had 4 1/2 days over the last two weeks -- all very worthwhile, but I'm happy to have them done. July is mine! I have another 3 days the week before we go back to work in August and that's OK too, but I intend to savor the summer days in between.
3. I have had a big project in mind for a couple months, but I need to stop procrastinating and get working if it's going to back-to-school read.
4. Three weeks into summer vacation and I have yet to go the pool (community pool). Usually I'm in a lot with my grandkids, but their dad has been going with them. I'm determined to get wet on Sunday!
5. Huge to-do list for summer; again 3 weeks in and nothing is checked off yet from the "personal care" list.
6. When I started blogging last summer I expected I'd blog just as often after school started (insert chuckling by more experienced bloggers). This summer I'm writing a weekly plan and working hard to keep up with it; my goal is to have the same thing through the year.