Celebrating Earth Day


After completing state testing last week, we are looking forward to doing some special activities for Earth Day this week. I have been saving various activities from my blog stalking to use to make the morning special. I also edited my game board template so I can use it with game cards I already have to give an Earth Day flavor to them! You can click to get a copy for yourself.
In the morning, we will start with doing a little marble painting to make an Earth, then a little writing activity, and then put it all together with these:


This makes a fantastic bulletin board display! The idea for this project came from a blog post at Seusstastic Classroom Inspirations which you can see here.

Here are some other things I plan to use, linked to their source:

      
 


In the afternoon, we will host our partner class for an Earth Day video. I haven't told the kids what it is, but what else could it be?


I still love the old version, but this newer version is lots of fun also. I'm looking forward to seeing it again.

What are you doing to celebrate Earth Day?

No comments

Powered by Blogger.