Beach Bucket Bingo

Freebie Fridays



Just 28 days of school left! Several of those days are taken up with special events. One of them is an all day Marzano workshop for math teachers. Hopefully it's worthwhile, but you know how much extra work it is to prepare for a sub. I have always found Bingo games to be a great activity for those days -- the kids love them, and subs know how to use them!

I began with a title for this one, then put together a game. It will be a great way to review representations of fractions. I am planning to add to this set and upload it to my stores, but decided to share a mini - version with you for free. You can download it by clicking the picture.





Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

8 comments

  1. Thanks so much for sharing such a cute practice/review game for fractions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for being a follower! I hope you will find things that are helpful.

      Julie

      Delete
  3. Perfect!! Thanks so much. We will definitely use this. :)

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing! Bingo is always a great activity for the end of the year, since so few materials are needed to play!

    Jessica
    Literacy Spark

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much - I just found you through the classroom freebies linky! I know my group had a difficult time with fractions, this will be great! I'm a new follower!
    Jenn
    DoodlingAroundin6thGrade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome, Jenn! I hope you will find other helpful things here.

      Julie

      Delete
  6. Thanks for linking up your freebie at TBA this week. I'm having a Great, Big Pout-Pout Fish Giveaway and I would love for you to enter!
    ~Fern
    Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas!
    Fern Smith's Pinterest Boards!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.