March Currently

I'm linking up with Farley for the March Currently.


Listening & Loving: I love me some Red Sox!

Thinking: I keep getting inspired by all the people who are organizing stuff! I have now completely re-organized the master bathroom; next up is the second bathroom.

Wanting: It's cold in FL right now; why on earth would we want ice cream?!

Needing: If I don't plan on the weekend nothing gets done :) I spent some time this weekend trying to make a couple new organization worksheets. I'll try them out, and if I like them I'll share later.

Like: my Julie's Hand font that I made with ifontmaker -- I'm using it a lot
Love: my grandchildren!
Hate: all the junk I have in my storage shed. Every summer I try to clean and reorganize. This year I need to do a major purge.

4 comments

  1. Hi! I found through Farley's rule of three! I can't believe it's cold in Florida. I'm in SC and the weather fluctuates on a daily basis. One day 60 - the next day 40! I wanted ice cream last night too, which really doesn't make sense because I've been in the bed sick all day!

    Have a great school week,
    Carla
    Surviving Sixth Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I would LOVE the motivation to organize!!! I desperatly need to get on it at school and at home! We are in Kansas so we would actually love your cold weather! :)
    Katie & Lisen
    Stop by and visit us sometime!
    Second Grade Smartypants

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this is hard to believe, but I have also been thinking about how to organize my bathroom! But I need to do the drawers! haha
    Cute blog!
    ❤DragonfliesinFirst ❤

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.