Hello Peeps!


I was on spring break this week :) and tried not to do too much school related stuff, but I did have to use these cute peeps from Creative Clips to put together an activity for the coming week. When I go back on Monday I have a teacher workday, then four days with the students. Friday is an all - day science fest, and Tuesday and Wednesday I will be giving my end of the year formative math test. Two weeks from Monday we begin the state testing (four days for 3rd grade).

My plan for the time left before testing is to do lots of math games / workstations to cover most of the concepts from third grade math. We are still being tested on our state standards this year and next. I've collected some new activities through my blog stalking since I'd like to mix in some new with the tried and true. The free Peeps clip art inspired me to put together a quick matching game to review some multiplication facts.


You can download the Matching Peeps for yourself by clicking the picture. Enjoy!


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday


1 comment

  1. Very cute! I am jealous that you have your testing in the spring. Ours is the first week in October so we spend the first 6 weeks of school reviewing concepts from the previous year. There is nothing like summer vacation to make kids forget all they had learned.

    The Math Maniac

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.