Sunday, March 3, 2013

A Bouquet of Fractions


We wrapped up our two chapters on fractions a while ago, but oh my! What a difficult concept for my third graders. They do very little work with fractions prior to 3rd grade, so almost everything is new to them. 

Because of that I need to keep fraction activities going in my math work stations for a long while. To address that, I put together this pack of four different fraction activities for them. I wanted a theme that could go through the rest of the year, so there are lots of pretty flowers! 

I have recently given away a couple copies of this, but I just finally got it into my TpT store. You can click on the picture to check it out -- it's available for $4.

Also, another great giveaway is going on over at My Journey to 5th Grade. Click the pic and check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover