1. I enjoyed watching Numbers when it was on, and now I'm completely hooked on watching it on Netflix from the beginning.
2. It was tough to have four weeks of school between Thanksgiving and Christmas -- for students and teachers alike -- but it has been a wonderful vacation so far!
3. We started studying fractions in December and still have another chapter to work through in January. I'm working on some activities that I hope my kiddos will love practicing with. They had such a good time with the holiday themed stations I used in math class through December, so I'm using winter as my theme for some brand new activities. (And I'll be sharing in future blog posts)
4. I got a new sewing machine for Christmas and have been working on some small quilting projects over my vacation. I'm starting a new block of the month project and need some fabric to complete the January project. I'd love to have it done before school starts!
5. I get to spend next Thursday at an all day math workshop with Juli Dixon. I'm so looking forward to it, but you all know what a pain it is to have to do the sub plans! I have a stranger coming in, so I have to write those really detailed ones, too.
6. In 2013 I want to stretch myself; stretch my faith, stretch myself professionally, stretch my blogging. It won't always be comfortable, but I know it will be good for me!