I Resolve . . .

I'm linking up with Jen at The Teacher's Cauldron today! We are to share one personal and one blogging resolution (you know how sharing helps keep you accountable!).


1. So, a personal resolution (I prefer the word goal!). In 2013 my husband and I will complete a financial  journey that started a few years ago when we discovered Dave Ramsey. Our home will be paid for! It has been our only debt for quite awhile now, and I am so excited to have it gone. Hopefully the final payment will be made by October. As we sat down a few days ago to talk about our January budget, we looked at where we could cut back a bit --- not knowing our income due to new taxes was a motivator! One place I wanted to do better on was our food budget. As empty-nesters I don't cook that much anymore. My goal for 2013 is to get back to planning and preparing meals so that we can keep costs down (my husband would eat out every meal if it was practical).

2. My blogging goal for 2013 (one of many) is to begin using a planning notebook so that I can write and schedule blog posts ahead. When the 2013 school year begins, I hope to be much more organized with my blogging than I was in August 2012 with this brand new endeavor. I've already printed out pages for January and jotted down ideas, using this great printable from Living Locurto.

Your turn! 

1 comment

  1. Thanks for sharing the printable you found. I agree, I need to get more organized all the way around including my blog. :)
    Happy New Year!

    Tammi
    The Balanced Classroom

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.