Monday, January 28, 2013

A Reward Freebie



Report cards went home last Friday and hopefully the signed envelopes will come back to school today! To encourage my students to get those back right away I always reward them for returning them on the next school day. This time they will each receive a mini Crunch bar and a homework pass (they love those passes!). I decided to create a new, seasonal, homework pass -- you can click on it to get a copy for yourself.




Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the freebie! We send home report cards next week and I think this will definitely come in handy!

    Angie
    The First Grade Scoop
    I'll be having a 100 follower giveaway - stop by, follow my blog, and get ready for some goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a good return rate today, and I promised them the homework coupon tomorrow (no Crunch, though!).
    Blog followed!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Just sent report cards home today. Going to surprise my students with this little goodie!
    Followed over from Math Coach's Corner
    Thanks for the freebie!
    Fabulous Fifth Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover