Place Value Freebie!

Freebie Fridays



Yes, still working with place value! My 3rd grade intervention group needs constant work with "numbers and operations" skills, and my own class needs review. For fun, I have tried to fill up my math stations for the next three weeks with holiday themed activities, so I decided we need a seasonal place value activity. If you have used my Place Value at the Beach pack you will recognize this -- I pulled out just the third grade section, changed the pictures, and have it ready to go.


Just click the picture to download, and enjoy!



Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

4 comments

  1. Thank you! Perfect game for January!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, What a terrific freebie! Thank you for sharing this at TBA, your blog is just beautiful! Have a wonderful weekend!
    ~Fern
    Fern Smith’s Classroom Ideas!
    Fern Smith’s Pinterest Boards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I found your blog via TPT. I was looking for something for non-standard units of measure, and I found your blog linked to something (something that you obviously created. Ha!Ha!). I'm glad I found you even though I teach first grade, not third. But I can definitely modify some of your ideas to fit what I am trying to accomplish! :)

    Come visit me at Floating Through First Grade if you get an extra minute. :)

    See you around!
    -Carrie

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.