Monday, November 12, 2012

New Multiplication Game

When I started my blog at the end of May, I decided that for the first year almost every product I made would be offered as a freebie. Until now, I have added only two paid items to my TpT store. I use so many wonderful free ideas from my colleagues that I wanted to give back. I appreciate all my wonderful followers, and hope that you have found things on this blog that have helped you in your own classroom.

I have just posted my 3rd paid item to my store! My third graders will work on multiplication facts for all the rest of this school year, so I created two complete sets (2s through 10s) of cards for Go Fish style games. One has a Thanksgiving theme, the other a Christmas theme. They are bundled together as one packet. You can click on any of the pictures to go directly to the item in my store.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover