Sunday, October 14, 2012

Let's Scoot!

I'm teaching the 3rd grade math intervention group at the end of the school day. We have been working on using place value strategies, and for the coming week I wanted a review game to help pull things together. I put together this little Scoot game with just 12 cards (the number of intervention students). If you are a Scoot fan, keep an eye on my blog, 'cause this is part of a bigger game I'm working on. In the meantime, this could be a math workstation or a teacher station activity. Click the picture to grab a copy for yourself.





Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

1 comment:

  1. Julie,

    You are so sweet for sharing this. I am planning my math groups in between reading up on everyone's blog!! I could not have come across this post at a more perfect time. I have been dying to try a scoot game and I think that with a small group will be a perfect way to start.

    Thank you, so much for sharing.

    Hope
    Teachingwhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover