Saturday, October 6, 2012

Falling Into Multiplication

My 3rd graders have been so excited to be starting multiplication recently. They keep asking for a multiplication work station, but we haven't progressed far enough to use the great activities I have. Consequently, I decided to create a "starter" activity for them. This little matching game used the factors we have covered so far -- 2, 4, 1 and 0. And because I grew up in Vermont and now live in Florida, I get a little nostalgic for fall foliage at this time of year and decided to put some pretty leaves into my product!


Please click on the picture to download this freebie. And by the way, this is the first product I'll be sharing as a new blogger at Classroom Freebies Too! I'm so excited to have the opportunity to write for a site that I've been reading every day for months. If you are not a follower of that fantastic site, click the button on the right side of my blog and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover