Monday Made It and Manic Monday: August 13th

  Classroom Freebies Manic Monday


 Today is my first day back at school, with this week being all pre-planning leading up to our Meet the Teacher Open House on Friday afternoon. Of course, I still had a number of things I wanted to get made over the past week! Check them out, and get a Freebie at the end.

I printed these cute labels to go on bags of popcorn. I'll be giving them out at Open House on Friday.


The labels were from Fun in First. I don't have a picture of it, but in Dollar Tree I found the big plastic popcorn box, so they are already at school in the container!

When I was in my classroom this week with my granddaughter she told me I need a "welcome to the jungle" sign :) She thinks I've gone a little nuts with my zebra stripes! Anyway, I decided she was right. I stopped off at Dollar Tree and bough a pool noodle and two 4 ft. leafy strands.


I bent the noodle into a circle and secured it with a little clear packing tape.


Then I started wrapping it with my zebra duck tape. Of course, I ran out of tape and had to put it aside until I could get out and get another roll!



Then I wrapped it with my "jungle vines."


I printed a quick welcome sign, laminated it with my brand new Scotch laminator, and attached it with a couple dots of hot glue. Voila! Can't wait to hang it outside my door when I go back to work today!



 Last, but not least, I decided to make my own birthday cards. I've seen my class list, and 2 of my kids have already had birthdays this month with another one having her birthday on the first day of school. Here is what I came up with:

A Happy Birthday homework pass! If you'd like to download this, click the picture. Yours will say "From Your Teacher" rather than my name :)



1 comment

  1. I LOVE your wreath! It's so cute, i wish i had a jungle theme!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.