August Currently

Linking up with Farley at Oh Boy Fourth Grade for the August Currently.


4 comments

  1. Your new blog design is fab! Also, my sister went to Boston with her bf this weekend for the first time and they are heading to a Red Sox game :).

    -Krista
    The Second Grade Superkids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you say zebra print drawers??? Can't wait to see it!

    Katie
    Queen of the First Grade Jungle

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have got to love Erika & Misty!! They did my blog design too & I love it. Your design looks fabulous!! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing! I love it! You should be proud of all your hard work! am your newest follower! I found you on the August Currently! Come and check out my Currently and I am having an awesome 300 Follower Giveaway!
    Layla
    Fancy Free in Fourth

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.