Friday, July 6, 2012

Look What I Found!

Have to share this cool new item I found at the Dollar Tree today - foam counting blocks!

For $1 I got a package of 50 colored foam blocks -- and I will be turning them into dice. What a deal for foam dice! The cashier told me they've never had these before and they've been going fast. If you have a Dollar Tree near you, keep an eye out for them.


Also, I have just added a new page to the blog for "Giveaways." I'll be posting links to other bloggers' giveaways as I find out about them. I was having a hard time keeping up with all of them, so hopefully this will help get the word out. I'll be doing my first giveaway when my FB fan page gets to 50 likes. You can like my page here. 



1 comment:

  1. I love your Dollar Tree find and even better that you thought of making dice out of them, nice quiet dice. :->
    I will be keeping an eye out for these!
    Thanks for posting Julie and I love your blog.
    Donna
    working5to9math@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover