Fun With Mini Cards



Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

My favorite teacher store - Dollar Tree - had these mini playing cards a few weeks ago. For some reason, kids always love a different take on something they are already doing, so I grabbed a package. When I opened the package, I found that they even come in their own little plastic cases!


I decided to make some mats for use with the mini cards. The set includes addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and place value mats. Click the picture to get a copy.






5 comments

  1. I love using cards to teach! These mats will make lining up/placing the digits so much easier.

    Thanks for sharing!
    Patti
    One Class, One Sound

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by. I just went over and followed you / liked your fan page.

    Julie
    Math is Elementary

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an awesome idea, thanks so much for the mats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember having those mini-cards when I was young! I loved them. Great Idea!
    I am your newest follower!
    Heather B.
    Krazy about Kindy

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.