Blog Hop!


Grade Three is the Place for Me has a fun new linky going on. If you are a new blogger, just respond to these five things and link up by clicking the button. It's a great way to find some new blogs to follow.

    1.  what state you are in
    2.  your current teaching position
    3.  your teaching experience
    4.  when you started blogging
    5.  share a blogging tip / blogging resource


1. I am in Florida
2. I teach 3rd grade and am going into my second year of teaming with another teacher as the math and science teacher for both classes
3. I've been teaching elementary for the past 10 years. Before that I taught pre-school and was an administrator in an early childhood program
4. I started my blog in May 2012
5. I highly recommend the Teaching Blog Traffic School! You pay a one-time membership fee and have access to a wonderful community of bloggers, lots of video training and ongoing updates of materials.  


5 comments

  1. I am your newest follower through the blog hop. Thanks for sharing Traffic School. I will definitely check it out.

    I would love for you to hop on over and visit my blog!

    Kathy


    http://kathyscoordinatedclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathy! I just became your newest follower.

      Julie
      Math is Elementary

      Delete
  2. I must say, your blog is amazing! I found it via the Guided Math book study. I teach 3rd grade in Florida too so I love that we're kind of on the same level. I'm in Volusia county. Where are you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy!
      I'm in Osceola, so not far away. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

      Julie
      Math is Elementary

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you joined my first blog hop! I'm especially excited to connect with more third grade teachers. Have you read much or used CGI? I love it!

    Grade Three is the Place for Me

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.