Grade Three is the Place for Me has a fun new linky going on. If you are a new blogger, just respond to these five things and link up by clicking the button. It's a great way to find some new blogs to follow.
2. your current teaching position
3. your teaching experience
4. when you started blogging
5. share a blogging tip / blogging resource
1. I am in Florida
2. I teach 3rd grade and am going into my second year of teaming with another teacher as the math and science teacher for both classes
3. I've been teaching elementary for the past 10 years. Before that I taught pre-school and was an administrator in an early childhood program
4. I started my blog in May 2012
5. I highly recommend the Teaching Blog Traffic School! You pay a one-time membership fee and have access to a wonderful community of bloggers, lots of video training and ongoing updates of materials.